Monday, April 30, 2018

A to Z 2k18: Z is for Zebrahead


Band:  Zebrahead
Song:  Anthem
Album:  Broadcast To The World (2006)
Genre:  Punk
Language:  Brief

Boom, we made it y'all, the final day of the A to Z.  I'm rather pleased we made it this far.  I had no clue it would be so much harder this year to manage to find a few of these letters.  As per my usual trends, most of these posts were written a day in advance, so if I hadn't picked out a band for a letter (like today for example), it was a mad scramble at 9pm to make sure I got a post done before midnight.  Ha, I tell ya, absolutely bonkers.

In my mad scramble while writing this I found this punk band called Zebrahead.  They're actually kinda catchy, a little bit of Ska action going down in here.  All in all a good time, yeah?  I'm always down for a new punk band, so this is kinda cool.

It was cool seeing everybody that swung by this year, see y'all again at the reflections post!



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


4 comments:

  1. I quite like this. Similar to something I'd hear from Busted or Fall Out Boy. Congratulations on making it to Z!

    Zero to Hero from Hercules (and Zombie by The Cranberries)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You as well! And while I can't speak much for Busted (outside of the songs you shared), I can totally agree with that Fall Out Boy comparison.

      Delete
  2. Well done, Noah on making to Z. Agree that the ska-element adds to this track. (Thanks for the return visits.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Congrats to you as well, the MMORPG theme was a super strong choice

      Delete