Friday, April 6, 2018

A to Z 2k18: F is for Finntroll


Band:  Finntroll
Song:  Under Bergets Rot
Album:  Nifelvind (2010)
Genre:  Folk Metal

Folk Metal is something that I just absolutely love.  The blend of aggressive vocals and guitars with traditional melodies is just straight up the bomb.  Especially with bands that care about the whole image like Finntroll and Turisas, it's the greatest.

Finntroll is a group I've been following for a while now, and even though they haven't put out anything new in a while they've got a solid discography to fall back on.  My personal favorite album is Blodsvept, though it's all some pretty solid stuff.  This song is a blast to listen to, and it's video is hilarious.

Now I feel like this video is a little better because it showcases the fantastic outfits these dudes have, so if you wanna see them in full form you should probably watch it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. What an amazing video! Folk Metal shouldn't mix well, but it's not bad. I think I could listen to this.

    Fight For This Love by The Wanted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! This is one of my favorite bands just for their sound alone.

      Delete