Sunday, April 22, 2018

A to Z Runner Up: Sounds Like Chicken


Band:  Sounds Like Chicken
Song:  El Chupanebre
Album:  Like A Cannonball To The Ocean Floor (2005)
Genre:  Ska

Hey hey, it's that really hard to find Ska band I mentioned the other day on that Operation Ivy post!

So first things first, you can get their music for free since it's now all under creative commons licensing.  For real, no strings attached, here's some great music for free.  I hope you love it.

I've got a lot of good memories connected to these guys, and for some reason a very specific memory of a drive to a family vacation.  Good times y'all.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment