Sunday, April 29, 2018

A to Z Runner Up: Wednesday 13


Band:  Wednesday 13
Song:  Cadaverous
Album:  Condolences (2017)
Genre:  Horror Punk

I was so close to putting Wednesday 13 as the post for W, but I opted to have him slot in on Sunday instead.  Ironically, both bands have heavy dark themes too, so that's kinda funny.

I first came across this dude on the recommendation of a friend of mine.  She told me to check out his song "I Walked With A Zombie", but I was on my religious music thing at the time and didn't want to listen to him cause I thought he was satanist.  That, in hindsight, was dumb.

After I chilled out a little bit I found him again via Murderdolls, as he was the vocalist.  They have broken up though, so if you want to get your Wednesday 13 kick live you're gonna have to catch his solo show.

He's got some super fun music though, so take the time to listen.  At least listen to Blood Sick, it's a straight up amazing song.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


4 comments:

  1. Thos has something I like - not sure what so I'll keep exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love their look. Especially the guy with half his hair shaved off.

    You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also a huge fan of that. It's my dream that someday somebody walks into the shop I wok in and asks me to give them that haircut

      Delete