Thursday, March 15, 2018

Young Thug - Relationships


Artist:  Young Thug feat. Future
Song:  Relationships
Album:  Beautiful Thugger Girls (2017)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Shoutout to my boy Lou for turning me onto Young Thug, or at least trying to.

I'm basically a disaster at actually taking half my music recommendations, and Lou told me to listen to this album since June of last year and I didn't take the time to give it a listen till recently.  Sorry man, my bad.

Freaking love this song though, the whole album was really solid, but this is a song that stood out to me for whatever reason.  Just really solid, ya feel?  Take a listen, it's a nifty sound.  Also the video is hilarious, super freaking 90s.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment