Saturday, March 3, 2018

Roomie x Custom Phase - Lost It all


Artist:  Roomie and Custom Phase
Song:  Lost It All
Album:  Single (2017)
Genre:  Synth Rock

I feel it would be inappropriate for me to not highlight one of the YouTubers I've been following recently, RoomieOfficial (or just Roomie).

The dude is an amazing multi instrumentalist, and one of the best singers I've ever had the fortune to listen to.  His range is pretty intense, and he also has an amusing sense of humor to keep up with it.  I dunno, the dude seems to be a pretty good package deal.

Also the fact that he interacts with my two favorite music YouTubers Rob and Andrew really helps.  The guys colab regularly and have a lot of solid musical info for me to learn about.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment