Sunday, March 4, 2018

Spiderbait - Black Betty


Band:  Spiderbait
Song:  Black Betty (cover)
Album:  Tonight Alright (2004)
Genre:  Alternative Rock

So hey, I'm heading to New York City on Tuesday.  It's gonna be a good time.

I'm going for a school thing, so there'll be a lot of hair stuff involved, and I'm for sure gonna end up buying something to help my future school endeavors while I'm there.  But mostly I'm saying this to let you know I'm writing the posts for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday tomorrow, so they're gonna probably be a little more low effort than what I'd usually try to provide.  Not like, trash quality, but not amazing either.

So yeah, Spiderbait.  They covered this Ram Jam song and, in my opinion, made it much more listenable.  The original wasn't bad, I just didn't like it.  I love the distorted effect the singer has on his voice here, it's really kinda nifty if you ask me.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment