Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Travis Scott - Mamacita


Artist:  Travis Scott feat. Rich Homie Quan, Young Thug
Song:  Mamacita
Album:  Mamacita (single, 2014)
Genre:  Rap, R&B
Language:  Strong

I suppose I should be more impressed with Travis Scott than I am.  He's a dude with questionable quality and half rate content that consistently manages to make me like his music.

My issue with him though is that my favorite songs of his aren't super available to me.  Like, I love is song Drugs You Should Try It, but I can't catch it anywhere easy to stream from.  Just like, YouTube.

The sweet thing is that he collabs with some straight up amazing artists, and in exploring his stuff I've managed to find more of their stuff than I expected.

Also happy Pi day, haha



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment