Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Murderdolls - White Wedding


Band:  Murderdolls
Song:  White Wedding (cover)
Album:  Beyond The Valley Of The Murderdolls (Special Edition, 2002)
Genre:  Horror Punk

Hey hey, 4 days till we rock right into the A to Z, eh?  Gonna be a solid month.

So I was thinking, and the best way I can think to launch into the minor disaster that will soon by April is to hit y'all with a pile of covers.  And by that I mean 4.  4 covers.

Murderdolls is just a fantastic band.  They sound like what you'd expect to hear from somebody like, Marilyn Manson, decided to pick up the tempo and anger.  Actually vocally they sound super freaking similar.

The band, while it has a selection of great musicians in it, has only one I'm going to talk about today.  Joey Jordison, one of the guitarists, was also the drummer for Slipknot up until their most recent album.  This was a side act he was a part of during the earlier parts of Slipknot's rise to popularity.  I was really surprised to find he could play another instrument honestly.  He's such a fantastic drummer I didn't think he'd be able to be a performing artist as anything else.  But yeah, he's not a bad guitarist at all, so good for him.

If you're a fan of Punk with a nasty edge to it, I'm sure you'll enjoy what Murderdolls has to provide.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment