Sunday, March 11, 2018

Jay-Z - 100$ Bill


Artist:  Jay-Z
Song:  100$ Bill
Album:  The Great Gatsby Soundtrack (2013)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Been hitting up some Electro-Swing recently, and with that came a lot of people trying to tell me about The Great Gatsby and it's apparently fantastic soundtrack.

Now I've never been a huge fan of Jay-Z due pretty much to me just not having interacted with his music.  Also now that he pulled all his stuff off of Spotify to force people toward Tidal it's making it hard for me to get into his stuff.  I'm not about to buy another streaming service, ya know?

But I can find some stuff on YouTube still, and I'm happily enjoying this song as well as a couple others on the soundtrack.  Not super Swing-y, but still a good time.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment