Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Korn - Politics


Band:  Korn (KoЯn)
Song:  Politics
Album:  See You On The Other Side (2005)
Genre:  Nu-Metal
Language:  Strong

I'm in a bit of a winter slump right now, so I figured I'd let loose with a downer of a track from Korn.

Korn is great for a couple things.  Chugging their way through everything, and contributing to thousands of angry emo playlists.  That's not a bad thing though, some of the best songs are on angry emo playlists.

Honestly I really live Korn's music.  It's angry, grinding, filled with angst, and just has an attitude of its own.  Seeing them live was hands down a huge highlight of my concert experiences due to the massive energy they brought to the crowd.  They played most of my favorite songs, but there's still some fun tracks that get ignored by the main community, so here's one of them.  It's a good time, I hope you like it.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment