Monday, March 12, 2018

Linkin Park - Burn It Down


Band:  Linkin Park
Song:  Burn It Down
Album:  Living Things (2012)
Genre:  Alternative Rock

Firstly, I just heard that Linkin Park plans on continuing, even though Chester is no longer with them.  I'm kinda excited about that, just to see what they end up coming up with.  The last album was really powerful, I think it'll be really hard for them to put something out that even competes with that.

Secondly, I used to hate this song.  It was so overplayed that I just couldn't stand it.  Listening to it now though, especially in the context of the rest of the album, it's really fantastic.  It's a musical take that nobody else really has picked up on in the mainstream scene that I'm familiar with, and kinda worth exploring.  Electronic stuff in Rock is a really cool thing that's not usually done well, but this album knocks it out.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment