Thursday, March 8, 2018

Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade


Band:  Rage Against The Machine
Song:  Bulls On Parade
Album:  Evil Empire (1996)
Genre:  Nu-Metal, Alternative Metal
Language:  Brief, Strong

Back when I planned to post this it was because of some revolution that happened on March 8th 1917.  It was ironically called The February Revolution due to Russia using the Julian calendar at the time.

I however know nothing about this event because I never took the time to research it.

There was also the Syrian coup d'état that happened in 64, but I know even less about that one.

Suffice it to say, we're just gonna enjoy the face that we've got this fun little tune to listen to, and leave it at that.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment