Friday, March 9, 2018

Seether - Let You Down


Band:  Seether
Song:  Let You Down
Album:  Poison The Parish (2017)
Genre:  Alternative Rock

The big surprise I got this year so far is that Seether released an album, and it's actually fantastic.

Shoutout to my man Jesse Short for turning me on to this.  I was totally willing to ignore the fact that Seether existed past that one album wit songs I know, but he told me the new one was bomb and managed to convince me to give it a listen.

Turns out he wasn't wrong at all and Seether came back from being generally meh with a 3 year break to rocking in with this fantastic album.  I really do recommend anybody who hasn't listened to it and enjoyed Seether back in the day to give it a listen, it'll probably make you happy.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment