Friday, March 30, 2018

Huey Lewis & The News - Hip To Be Square


Band:  Huey Lewis & The News
Song:  Hip To Be Square
Album:  Fore!  (1986)
Genre:  Pop, New Wave

What's a good way to spice things up before the A to Z?  How about the hit song from American Psycho!

Nah, I know that's not what it's from, but that's fine.  I love that movie, and that's what counts.

Totally never think about this band though, so it was kinda cool to have them randomly pop into my head.  I mean, I was kinda scrambling to pick somebody new since the one I had picked for today got shuffled down into the A to Z line, but that's fine.  Check out the post for R on the 20th though, it's gonna be bomb.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment