Sunday, March 18, 2018

YG - My N*gga (remix)


Artist:  YG feat. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill, and Nicki Minaj
Song:  My N*gga (remix)
Album:  My N*gga - Remix (2014)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

So I was actually gonna post this on the 16th, but while I was watching the video I noticed a dude holding up a jersey that said March 18th.  I dunno the significance of that, but I figured it was only 2 days away, so let's rock it, eh?

Back when I was a wee baby boy just getting into Rap music, I did what any white dude does.  Go for the most stereotypically "Rap" song he could find.  What's more stereotypical than super ignorant ghetto sounding Rap?  Nothing.

So yeah, I accidentally came across YG, and actual decent name in the Rap community, just cause I enjoyed the title and the "cred" I thought it bought me.  I am not nearly this dumb now for what it's worth.  I still enjoy this type of stuff, but I've got way better taste now outside of just that.  You know, just for what it's worth.

Anyway though, I decided to share the remixed version of this song because Lil Wayne and Nicki manage to drop some fantastic verses on this track.  The original is pretty good, but I feel like this one is a little stronger.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment