Friday, March 23, 2018

Corroded - 6ft Of Anger


Band: Corroded
Song:  6ft Of Anger
Album:  Seven Shades Of Black
Genre:  Alternative Metal
Language:  Strong

I feel like this band sounds uncomfortably like Disturbed, but with less involved guitar work.  Not a bad thing at all, but it almost feels like the Walmart brand band vs the real thing.

The more I listened to this band prepping for this the less I was impressed with them though.  They don't have the staying power I need to keep me interested, it's just kinda blah.  It's not like I don't want to like them, I'd love to find a band that sounds like Disturbed since I've burned pretty heavily through their discography a few time now.

But hey, hope you at least like this.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment