Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Frank Sinatra - The Theme From New York New York


Artist:  Frank Sinatra
Song:  The Theme From New York New York
Album:  Trilogy:  Past, Present, Future (1980)
Genre:  Swing

I suppose it's kinda a rule that if I go somewhere I totally have to post a song about it, right?  Well yeah, I'm going to NYC for an afternoon as a school thing.  I know this song is the most stereotypical song I could possible choose, but that's ok, cause it's about the only song I feel like using in the situation.

But yeah, it's like, an international hair show and it's gonna be a freaking bomb time.  I'm hoping to learn a load of cool things while I'm there, maybe even buy some stuff.  It'll be lit.

HA.  Megabus moved my stop without emailing me, I missed my bus and couldn't go.  Jokes on me.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment