Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Tyler, The Creator - DEATHCAMP


Artist:  Tyler, The Creator feat. Cole Alexander
Song: DEATHCAMP
Album:  Cherry Bomb (2015)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Hasn't been quite a full month yet, but I feel it's a good time for me to show y'all Tyler's work again.

When I posted Who Dat Boy in February, it kinda started getting me to listen to a lot of Tyler's music.  The dude is freaking mad talented.  I believe he makes most if not all of his beats too, so that's a huge plus, right?  I got mad respect to anybody who manages to make their own beats in addition to writing their lyrics and hitting their flow.  It's a big order to keep up with that not many people can pull off.

The whole Cherry Bomb album is really good, but here's the first track to give you a little experience with it.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment