Friday, March 16, 2018

P!nk - God Is A DJ


Artist:  P!nk
Song:  God Is A DJ
Album:  Try This (2003)
Genre:  Pop
Language:  Brief, Strong

So originally I was gonna talk about how great P!nk is as a person from all the stories I've heard.  I was also gonna mention how she's a jaw droppingly fantastic vocalist.

Nope.

Instead I just have to point out how a wonderful song has a terrible music video.  I feels like it was shot on a handheld camcorder with a flashlight as it's light?  Like, more power to 'em for keeping cost down and all, I just am having issues seeing past that cause I'm a little bit of a elitist piece of trash.  I don't make good videos, but I like to pretend I do.

So yeah, P!nk.  Fantastic person and vocalist, and her new album was bomb.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment