Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Beatallica - Revol-ooh-tion


Band:  Beatallica
Song:  Revol-ooh-tion
Album:  Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band (2007)
Genre:  Thrash Metal, Parody

You know what I forgot I loved?  The band that combines The Beatles and Metallica.

This song is one of the greatest things I've heard in my life, with the song The Thing That Should Not Let It Be being the best.  I've already posted that one though, so here's a different absolutely amazing song.

The flying riff this song throws out there the whole time is probably the best part.  It's like, chase music or something, ya know?  It's a song that just makes me want to peel out in a donut or something and speed down the highway at ungodly speeds.

I hope y'all like it's it's a really good song.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment