Friday, February 2, 2018

Gogol Bordello - Trans-Continental Hustle


Band:  Gogol Bordello
Song:  Trans-Continental Hustle
Album:  Trans-Continental Hustle
Genre:  Gypsy Punk

While I'm sharing less popular music and off the wall music to an extent, have some Gypsy Punk!

Another sound I'm really appreciating right now is Gogol Bordello.  It's such a cool sound they have going on that I wasn't anticipating finding ever.  It's such an old world sound you don't expect to find in a band that's putting out current music, ya know?

It's definitely a very specific sound, so I kinda get if of all the stuff I might post here this would be something you'd hate more than others, but I feel like it's a good time.  So yeah, here it is.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment