Sunday, February 25, 2018

Megadeth - Sweating Bullets


Band:  Megadeth
Song:  Sweating Bullets
Album:  Countdown To Extinction (1992)
Genre:  Thrash Metal

One really can't ignore Megadeth with all the talk of Thrash Metal I'm throwing around the last couple days, so here they are.

I'm honestly happy now that Mustaine was kicked from Metallica.  Not because I don't think he was good enough for them or anything dumb like that, but because I think that if it weren't for his rage against them we'd never have gotten the amazing songs from both bands that we got.  Metallica put out a lot of solid thrash songs, and Megadeth constantly countered with something that was just a little tighter, or a little faster.  They battled for years like that before finally making up.

I'm not as learned with Megadeth's discography as I am with Metallica's, so here's one that may or may not be more popular just because it's what I know and like.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment