Friday, February 23, 2018

Slayer - Dead Skin Mask


Band:  Slayer
Song:  Dead Skin Mask
Album:  Seasons In The Abyss (1990)
Genre:  Thrash Metal

It's been a little while since I shared a Slayer song, and considering they're on their farewell tour it seems appropriate to highlight them a little.

These guys are a band I had never planned on enjoying.  If I had my way I'd probably have never listened to them for whatever preconceived notion I had about them.  It's probably cause I didn't care for Raining Blood honestly.

But this song is mad dark and gloomy, and some of their other stuff is the kinda of Thrash I can get in to.  They were worth my time, and I'm really glad I was able to enjoy them as long as I have been able to.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment