Wednesday, February 14, 2018

xRepresentx - Swift Justice


Band:  xRepresentx
Song:  Swift Justice
Album:  The New Inquisition (2009)
Genre:  Hardcore
Language:  Strong

I guess I should specify that the main time Hardcore is positive is when it's not about being Straight Edge, which is what any band with an x in their name like this generally is.

Nothing against the Straight Edge crowd honestly, but some of them were pretty awful people back in the day.  Like, catch you smoking make you eat the pack of cigs type people.  Like catch you drinking break the bottle on your head and beat you type people.  I respect the commitment to a clean lifestyle, but some of them took it a little far to the point that they were no worse than the gangs they hated.

But they did hate Nazis, so there's a really solid plus in my book.

It's good music though, and anything that reps my home town is a good time.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment