Sunday, February 18, 2018

Eazy-E - Boyz-N-The-Hood


Artist:  Eazy-E
Song:  Boyz-N-The-Hood
Album:  Eazy-Duz-It (1988)
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

I love how this song's beat sounds.  That little bell thing is just so tight.  The rest of the beat really sounds dated at this point, but there's something about that little chime that just gets me.

N.W.A. and Eazy-E were some of the artists that I got into earlier on in my rap appreciation because I was all "I need to know the classics" about Rap.  Didn't take the time to hit the more recognized classics like Tupac and Biggie, but that's ok I suppose.  N.W.A. and Eazy have some great flows too, and they helped tip me into the realm of political statement music too, which I'm not a fan of.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment