Thursday, February 8, 2018

French Montana - Ocho Cinco


Artist:  French Montana feat. MGK, King Los, Red Cafe, Diddy
Song:  Ocho Cinco
Album:  Excuse My French (deluxe edition, 2013)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

So I don't really have too much to say about this song outside of some fun little trivia.

Now as a non sports guy, I had to be told that Ocho Cinco was this football dude Chad Johnson who, while with the Bengals, legally changed his last name from Johnson to Ochocinco to reflect his jersey number, 85.  Smart move, right?

So in the hook French says "told that bitch give me head, Ocho Cinco".  This is a reference to the fact that Chad headbutted his new wife during an argument.  So that is already something that just screams "wow, you dumb" to me.

Also later in the song French also says "Ocho Cinco, that's a head-banger", another reference to the headbutting.  I know it's not a funny situation, but it really makes me laugh a little cause it seems so far fetched.  Like, who headbutts people?  That's dumb dude.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


1 comment:

  1. It’s funny if you imagine: Instead of telling a bitch to give you head in a sexual way. You’re telling her to give you head and then headbutting her like “Ocho Cinco”. (Figuratively speaking) but you still meant sexually. It’s ironic but double entendres really went over peoples head with this one.

    ReplyDelete