Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hatebreed - Seven Enemies


Band:  Hatebreed
Song:  Seven Enemies
Album:  The Concrete Confessional (2013)
Genre:  Hardcore
Language:  Strong

I mean, for being a band called Hatebreed these guys are actually a reasonably positive force with their message.  From what I've been learning about the whole Hardcore scene though, it's not an uncommon thing.

So there's this band from Erie called xRepresentx that just had their 15 year anniversary show on Saturday.  I went to support a friend of mine who was way into the scene back in the day, and without fail the whole mood of the venue was generally positive.  Sure the pit existed to hurt you and half my friends were swinging fists and throwing kicks, but everybody there was having a great time.  You could tell they all were there for a good time and in solidarity with the whole old scene they were a part of.

So yeah, if I can track down their music I'll be posting them tomorrow.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment