Saturday, February 3, 2018

Kodak Black - Patty Cake


Artist:  Kodak Black
Song:  Patty Cake
Album:  Painting Pictures (2017)
Genre:  Trap, Rap
Language:  Strong

Imma be honest, as far as Mumble Rap goes, I really dislike Kodak Black the most.  The dude sounds so boring so much of the time, and he's a freaking dork.  Those dumb gold teeth?  Like, come on man.  You're ridiculous.

But I needed a song short notice for today, and for some reason I thought it'd be a good idea to share this song, cause it's not terrible, ya know?  But as I'm writing this the rest of his music is shuffling in the background and it's just straight awful.  I don't know why I did this to ya, I apologize.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment