Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Faith No More - Ashes to Ashes


Band:  Faith No More
Song:  Ashes to Ashes
Album:  Album Of the Year (1997)
Genre:  Alternative Metal

Now that I share on Twitter as well as Facebook and G+ I'm super tempted to start tagging bands that I post.  But at the same time, I'm horrendously terrified that any artists will actually find the things I write about them, ya know?

Like, take this string of posts.  This is day 3 writing about a vocalist to a band I only recently rediscovered on a whim.  What would I do if they tuned in and actually read what I wrote?  It's not exactly polished, ya know?

So yeah, launching into my none terror fueled section of the post, here's a Faith No More song that I found by going to the album that's name amused me the most and shuffling.  Not too creative a method, but man this is a fantastic album, ya feel?  This song showcases Mike's vocals really well in the singing category.  very smooth and all that.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment