Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Justin Timberlake - SexyBack


Artist:  Justin Timberlake
Song:  SexyBack
Album:  FuterSex/LoveSounds (2006)
Genre:  Pop
Language:  Brief, Strong

How about that Super Bowl, eh?  It was actually really freaking good, right?

We're a music blog here though, so we're gonna talk about the halftime show.

 I'll be honest, when I watched it live I wasn't impressed.  I felt like the whole thing was poorly mixed and hard to hear which, as a media guy, wasn't acceptable to me.

Watched it the next day on YouTube though and I feel like it was way better.  Maybe it was the pseudo surround sound that there was at the place I watched, maybe we just needed to turn it up a little.  I dunno man, but all in all I liked the show a lot the second time around.  I liked Lady Gaga's show a freaking lot more, but that's ok.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment