Thursday, February 1, 2018

Those Poor Bastards - Crooked Man


Band:  Those Poor Bastards
Song:  Crooked Man
Album:  Satan Is Watching
Genre:  Gothic Country
Language:  Strong
Bandcamp:  thosepoorbastards.bandcamp.com

I don't know why a band like this would exist, but I'm so incredibly happy they do.  This is a band that can get me to enjoy country music again, which isn't something I expected to see in the cards to be honest.

I have such a huge attraction to the music these guys make, I can't even explain it.  I gave a quick listen to some of their newer releases and it doesn't speak to me like this album does, but I hope within their older stuff I can find more of this beautiful music.  Spotify crapped out on me, so I'm stuck with this slew of YouTube vids that don't have album credits for me to check and find more from.

Really it's probably my computer dying.  It's a 6 year old mac that's been beat up a little, so it's probably about time for it to pass on.

But yeah, please listen to this song.  It's such an amazing song, I would be really unhappy if you led your life without hearing it.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment