Thursday, February 15, 2018

6ix9ine - Kooda


Artist:  6ix9ine (Teka$hi 6ix9ine, Teka$hi)
Song:  Kooda
Album:  Single
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

I'll be honest, I do what I can to not judge people based on what they look like, but this dude looks like a freaking idiot.  Like, how do the Bloods let this guy hang?  I know they don't want some rainbow grilled freak rollin' with 'em, so what's his deal?

Also the dude had pedophilia charges brought against him.  There's dispute about whether he was a minor at the time of the event, or if it's a vicious rumor brought against him by rivals in the rap industry.

Why would I post him then?  Cause I heard the song before I learned anything about him and I thought it was catchy.  Trash reason, but it's all I've got.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment