Sunday, February 4, 2018

Tomahawk - God Hates A Coward


Band:  Tomahawk
Song:  God Hates A Coward
Album:  Tomahawk (2001)
Genre:  Alternative Metal
Language:  Strong

Getting back into the realm of better music, I figured I'd highlight a rather fantastic vocalist, Mike Patton.

A few of you may be familiar with the vocal stylings of Mike from his time in Faith No More from 88 to whatever they're doing today.  Others may have heard him in his Mr. Bungle days, though that's not something I'm as familiar with personally.  In my research I've also found that he voiced all the hermaphrodites in I Am Legend and he scored the Netflix movie 1922 (which was really good).

Tomahawk is one of the small acts he threw together with a couple other guys.  From what I'm looking at here it seems to be something he does kinda often.  I've got mad respect for this dude cause he doesn't let himself get trapped in a single genre, he explores everywhere he can manage.

Check out this video.  I linked the live one cause he does some really cool things to mimic the effects they had in studio.  He sings the verses through a gas mask people.  A freaking gas mask.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment