Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Rage Against The Machine - Bombtrack


Band:  Rage Against The Machine
Song:  Bombtrack
Album:  Rage Against The Machine
Genre:  Rap Metal
Language:  Strong

Well first off, read this if you want a cool story about these guys playing on Saturday Night Live.

As time goes on I'm finding I love these guys more and more.  As individuals they've managed to preach the same message for more than 25 years now and as a band, though the specific message of their music was directed toward a different era, still holds strong too.

Musically they're bomb too.  While Black Sabbath may have been what got me started on bass, RAtM is one of the groups that helps inspire me today still.

But yeah, solid song from a solid band.  Dig it.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment