Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Mushroomhead - Qwerty


Band:  Mushroomhead
Song:  Qwerty
Album:  The Righteous And The Butterfly
Genre:  Nu-Metal
Language:  Strong

Who could forget about Mushroomhead, right?  I mean, most people think of them as a bunch of Slipknot knockoffs, but I would recommend you don't think of them that way.  Mostly because these guys were around for a solid few years before Slipknot were a solid, costume wearing thing.

Here's where I'm gonna have some issues backing up this one though, there's no good live videos of Mushroomhead.  I managed to find one that's decent, but it doesn't have nearly the audio quality I would prefer to give y'all.

These guys have some whack music videos and some whack concerts, but honestly that's some of the stuff that I just love.  Anybody who takes the extra step to incorporate their own art into their music is a winner in my book, and these guys are rather good at it.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment