Sunday, August 6, 2017

Yelawolf - Daddy's Lambo


Artist:  Yelawolf
Song:  Daddy's Lambo
Album:  Trunk Muzik 0-60
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

So Yela was clearly the outsider act of the night.  I get trying to tie in the rap scene to a Nu-Metal show since it's the step up from Rap Rock, but he didn't feel like he belonged in the lineup.

I personally do enjoy Yelawolf a little.  I think he's a little too country for me at times, but all in all he's not bad.  Judging by the boos I heard from the crowd when his first song ended though there were several people that did not share my feelings.  To be fair, every other band was at least Hard Rock, so odd man out doesn't even start to cover the poor dude.

Musically though he was dope.  I thought he performed really well and his DJ had some sick beats going on.  The bass by itself was loud enough to shake your teeth, I can't imagine what the guys in the pit must have felt like.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment