Thursday, August 24, 2017

Korpiklaani - Vodka


Band:  Korpiklaani
Song:  Vodka
Album:  Karkelo (2009)
Genre:  Folk Metal

I feel like for every few actually good song I give you guys I need to throw in one that's objectively bad.  Now I don't mean to imply Korpiklaani is all bad.  I'm shuffling their music while I write this and it's honestly pretty solid stuff  Thing is though, it's way more down the path of Alestorm and all their jokes than it is a band like, Eluveitie who actually take what they do rather seriously.

Does this mean we can't enjoy these guys though?  No, not at all.  They're a blast when you're in the right mood, and for me that right mood happens to be right now.  Enjoy!



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment