Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Meek Mill - Wins and Losses


Artist:  Meek Mill
Song:  Wins and Losses (2017)
Album:  Wins and Losses
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

So back when I actually cared about whatever Drake was doing I saw that he and Meek had beef for some reason.  I don't really know why they did, but you better believe that I sided with Drake for no good reason.

Because of that for the last 4 or so years while I was starting to get into Rap in general I mostly ignored Meek's music.  Today though I saw a Spotify banner that just said "Meek Mill is Back".  Assuming he had put out a new album I decided to check it out.

Turns out he dropped an album in the end of July, and it's actually really freaking solid.  I'll share the intro with ya since I really enjoy harder tracks, but the whole thing is worth a listen, so check it out if you're a Rap fan.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment