Monday, August 14, 2017

Dropkick Murphys - Pipebomb On Lansdowne


Band:  Dropkick Murphys
Song:  Pipebomb On Lansdowne
Album:  The Gang's All Here
Genre:  Punk

Hey hey!  So this month has been a bit of a mess cause of actually having a pile of free time again, but it's been really cool at the same time.

I'm currently in Philly helping a friend of mine move into an apartment, which is pretty fantastic.  Dan, the guy I'm helping move, is probably one of my favorite people.  I mean, don't tell him I said that though.  Thanks to him I'm spending 4 days in one of my favorite cities, so that's a score.

Got a lot of issues with internet so thus us all I've got for now.  Catch ya tomorrow!



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment