Thursday, August 31, 2017

Jidenna - Classic Man (remix)


Artist:  Jidenna (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
Song:  Classic Man (remix)
Album:  Classic Man (remix) Single
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

I figured what better way to follow Kendrick than with the classiest rapper in the game coupled with the added bonus of Kendrick having a feature, eh?

Jidenna, aside from being one classy brother, is also a fantastic rapper.  I came across him through Luke Cage and I've really been a fan since then.  Like, the dude released his full album finally back in February, and it's filled with that slick little twist of Rap and R&B that he's so good at.

This video isn't as good as Kendrick's visually, but I'll have more time to look for a solid one tomorrow since it's way too late for me to be up right now.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment