Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Gucci Mane - Walk On Water


Artist:  Gucci Mane
Song:  Walk On Water
Album:  The Return Of East Atlanta Santa (2016)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

So yo, I'm having the literal worst time with my internet situation.  I'm kinda working off of my phone as a hotspot and Sprint doesn't really do too great in Philly.  But you know what?  That's ok.  I'm having a blast with these dudes.

So I feel a little bad about dropping a Gucci track here since he just put out a new track and I can't even rate it right now, but that's ok.  Like, I really want to share it with ya, but so much for that.  Maybe next time so I can actually download and listen.

So yeah, back pocket song choice, but it's good anyway.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment