Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sabaton - Night Witches


Band:  Sabaton
Song:  Night Witches
Album:  Heroes (2014)
Genre:  Power Metal

This'll be the last post containing any of the bs from my vacation, I promise.

I'm kinda pumped is all since I don't often run into metalheads out and about, and even less frequently do I find ones that we connect immediately on a band.  Well we as a group were walking back to my friends apartment and this dude, Dave, mentions that when he saw Sabaton he stood in a line that went like, down 3 or more blocks.  We happened to walk right past where he had been standing.

This caused me to tell him about when I had seen them in Cleveland and we shot the breeze about Sabaton for a bit.  We both agree they're one of the best live acts we'd ever seen and we traded favorite songs back and forth.  I was gonna post the song he had said was one of his favorites, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.  It was on Carolus Rex though, and was one of the ones that was in Swedish.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment