Sunday, May 7, 2017

Kvelertak - Kvelertak


Band:  Kvelertak
Song:  Kvelertak
Album:  Meir
Genre:  Black 'n' Roll, Hardcore Punk

A while ago my brother told me about a Black Metal influenced Hard Rock band.  Couldn't remember who they were till recently, but I'm reasonably glad I finally checked them out.

There's this really cool old school Rock groove to the song that I just couldn't get over for ages.  That intro guitar riff is just so solid and classic it's not even funny.

Honestly if it weren't for the fact I knew the title wasn't english I probably wouldn't have realized for a little bit that these guys were singing in Norwegian.

Fun fact of the day, Kvelertak means Stranglehold.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment