Friday, May 12, 2017

Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Gringo


Band: Agoraphobic Nosebleed
Song:  Gringo
Album:  The Poacher Diaries
Genre:  Grindcore
Language:  Maybe?

Well firstly I can't find any lyrics for this song, but I know for a fact there's screaming in there.  Maybe it's just noise and there's no words, so...

Anyway, welcome to the second band to be featured during May-Grudergrind.

Agoraphobic Nosebleed is a Drum Machine band.  There's a lot of bands in the genre that use a drum machine over a drummer to simply make sure it can keep up.  The most impressive part of it is that they've been in existence since '94 though.  Bands like this don't usually live too long because of how abrasive the music is.  It's like how there's not too many punk bands that go on long too.  Ya grow out of it and whatnot.

That's what I believe the advantage of the drum machine is though.  Don't need as big a band so you can focus on the fun easy bits like having 3 vocalists and throwing out a mountain of sound.

Fun band though, and Kat Katz is one of my favorite female vocalists in Metal right now.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment