Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Bobby Shmurda - Hot N*gga


Artist:  Bobby Shmurda
Song:  Hot N*gga
Album:  Shmurda She Wrote
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

So there's a lot of times that I get stuck in these music ruts.  I understand that's not what most people who visit this blog want though, so I try and space things out a little bit.  There were times however that I'd forget what I was actually planning on saving till later.  Obviously that's a terrible thing to have happen, right?  There were songs I would purposefully not share because I was 100% convinced I had shared them before.

I made a nifty little spreadsheet that fixed that though, so there we go.


This song is a wonderful example of something that fell through the cracks because I was on a rap kick and wanted to avoid overloading everybody with angry pissy rap stuff.

It's a fun song though, and the beat is dope.  It was really big a few summers ago when it came out, I was really interested in seeing where Bobby Shmurda would end up going.  Turns out he ended up in prison for gun charges.  So that's sad, but probably for the best.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment