Sunday, May 21, 2017

The Clash - I Fought The Law


Band:  The Clash
Song:  I Fought The Law
Album:  The Cost Of Living (EP)
Genre:  Punk

Every now and then I get launched on a Punk kick again.  This one was started with that MCR song a week or so ago, so I suppose that's a good streak to be on.  I don't usually get this caught up on styles so it's nice when a theme sticks around for long enough to try and get into new songs.

This of course is not a new song though.  The Clash is a group my dad introduced me to back when I first started listening to music.  While I don't own any physical copies of their albums I plan on rectifying that soon.  Like, I really only stream music anymore, but there's something about having a physical copy that just is nice to me, ya know?

Anyway, please enjoy this fun little ditty.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment