Friday, May 26, 2017

Chief Keef - I Don't Like


Artist:  Chief Keef
Song:  I Don't Like
Album:  Finally Famous
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

I remember thinking I would post this song with a list of things I didn't like at one point.  I quickly realized not only does that just make me way to whiny, it's also probably hella cliche.

I will say one thing I don't like is that I never got to see Chief Keef even though I bought tickets to his show since he didn't show until like, 2.5 hours from when he was supposed to be there.  That bummed me out a bit.

But that's not too important I guess.  The dude is already almost washed up and he's 2 years younger than me.  I envy people who can be that successful, like, dang.  I should have been a rapper, eh?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment