Saturday, February 11, 2017

Green Day - Revolution Radio


Band:  Green Day
Genre:  Punk Rock

Just call me Mr. Late-To-The-Party, but I only just started listening to the new Green Day album maybe a week ago.  I have since decided that it's about a million times better than the triple release they did a few years ago though.  Like, my goodness, that triple album was just not really good.  They are way too far into their career to manage releasing a triple like they did.  Maybe back in the American Idiot era, but not after 21st Century Breakdown.

All in all Revolution Radio has about as many good songs on it as ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! combined, which is to say more than half of this album and only about 7 of the 37 songs off of the triple.

I feel like I'm really trashing on the last release, but my goodness it was bad.

This is good though, and that's what counts. eh?




<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


1 comment: