Saturday, February 4, 2017

Talking Heads - Psycho Killer


Band:  Talking Heads
Genre:  New Wave

Originally I was going to post this because I was watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia for the last 3 weeks straight and this song turned up somewhere in the middle on me, but then I had an even better reason to.

So I've been really sick for the last week.  Not sure what it was, I just know it wasn't the flu.  But I had a fever to go with it and that's the important part of this story.  Fever dreams.

I had this dream that David Byrne (Talking Heads frontman, 2nd from the left in the picture) was making an art film with Eminem (not pictured).  Eminem was reciting free verse poetry in a gigantic warehouse that was painted flat gray, and David was having none of it.  No matter what Eminem did it was never quite what he was looking for.  Long story short they argued for a while and I got crushed under 4 gigantic stone spheres.  Fever dreams, amirite?

But yeah, good song, good band.  I'll link to a live show next time, you'll love the stage show these guys put on.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment